May 15, 2022
Photo Outing with sunset session and lunar eclipse
The dry desert climate of Central Oregon with it’s clear skies is a ideal location for night sky photography. Join us for this unique opportunity to see and capture this years total lunar eclipse.
Guided by our professional photographer.
- Professional photographer on hand
- Total lunar eclipse
- Scenic location over water for photography
- Shooting the sunset
- Shoot moon with total lunar eclipse & Night Sky
- Bring a sturdy tripod
- You should know the basic camera functions of your camera
- Long lens (tele photo) ideally no smaller than 200mm ( 300mm with crop sensor)
- A flashlight or headlamp with red light is recommended.
- Fully charged camera battery and spare if available
$150 per person
max 8 persons
beginner to intermediate
Book early and secure accommodation in bend as soon as possible.
Sunday, May 15, 2022
7:30 pm: Meet in parking lot of Walgreen’s. 2727 NE Hwy 20 in Bend, Oregon. This is on the east side corner, Highway 20 and 27th street. Car pool to location.
8:00 pm: Arrive at location and prepare for sunset photography and the following moon rise and eclipse.
9:10 pm: Total lunar eclipse peak.
10:00 pm: head back to town, end of outing
- If you ride with us in our cars you need to be fully vaccinated.
- If not, we expect participants to wear a mask or keep their distance to their fellow participants and instructors.
- Respect all local rules about wearing a face mask.