August 7, 2021
Astro Milky Way Seminar at Fort Rock Historic Village
Landscape & Astro Photography
With Zack Schnepf & Christian Heeb
August in Central Oregon is a beautiful and rewarding season for photographers. The High Desert around Fort Rock comes alive with blooming Rabbit Brush and summer thunderstorms add drama and fantastic light to the sunsets.
We have the Historic Village exclusive booked for our group of photographers and the opportunity to photograph the many historic buildings inside and outside. Later we will capture the Milky Way and do light painting of the structures.
- Stunning Scenery
- Night Sky Photography
- Light Painting
- Landscape Photography with two Pro’s
- Exclusive access at Fort Rock
- Shooting the Night Sky
- Light Painting of Buildings
- Some knowledge of your camera. You need to know how to use your camera and where to change your settings.
- Extra Battery
- Headlamp with red light if available
- Lens for Astro. Ideally wide angle with f2.8 (enquire for details)
$240 per person/ Car Pool if possible. Self drive if Covid situation persists. Beginner to intermediatemax 12
We recommend you book early and secure a place to stay in Bend as soon as possible.
Saturday August 7
5 :30 pm: Meet at Location in Bend, Oregon. Drive to Fort Rock. If you like to meet the group at Fort Rock we expect to arrive at 6:40 PM
11 pm: Return to Bend