September 12 - 26, 2020
Wild and beautiful Newfoundland
If you enjoy photographing rugged northern landscapes with dense forests, rocky sea cliffs full of birds and quaint fishing villages clinging to picturesque coves you may want to join our small group for this once in a lifetime Newfoundland Photo Tour. We will travel across the island in search of the best light. Waterfalls, Lighthouses and historic villages as well as rugged headlands and rocky coastlines will be our subjects.
Regula and Christian Heeb are the assigned photographers for several books on Canada and know the country well. Being professional travel photographers for 30 years, they will help you to capture great photos and will guide you to Newfoundlands scenic spots.
- Cape Spear and Lighthouses
- City of St. Johns and its colorful houses
- Gannet birth colonies at St. Mary
- Viking Settlement L' Anse aux Meadows
- Glacial Lakes and Valleys
- Rugged Coastlines
- Trinity and picturesque fishing villages
This Newfoundland Photo Tour can be combined with our Nova Scotia Photo Tour.
Detailed travel program for this Newfoundland Photo Tour upon request.
US$ 4,950 /per person/double room sharing
US$ 1,300 /single room surplus
Participants: 5 - 9 persons
Prices are from 2018 and might see some change. If your room choice is a double room but you do not have a room partner, if we can't find you a room partner, you may find yourself staying in a single room for the extra charge.
- all accommodations in middle class motels or cabins, double room sharing
- breakfast included
- transportation from St. Johns
- all entry fees as mentioned in itinerary
- supported by Christian & Regula Heeb
- flights to and from St. Johns (YYT)
- meals besides breakfast
- cost for visa fees, if applicable