Feb 27 - March 21, 2021
New Zealand for Nature Lovers
New Zealand has been a favorite destination for nature lovers and landscape photographers for decades. The natural beauty of this country is unsurpassed. From stunning sea stack studded seascape's to high mountain peaks surrounded by lush temperate rain forests and glacier fed rivers and lakes , New Zealand has it all.
We will explore the vast hidden treasures, from the stunning seascapes of the western Paparoa Coast to the volcanoes on the North Island. This is a photography adventure of a lifetime in the far reaches of the South Pacific is lead by veteran New Zealand traveler and photographer Christian Heeb and renowned photographer and workshop leader David Cobb.
Christian has photographed in New Zealand for over 25 years and knows the country intimately.
Get inspired by images from our last Photo Tour to New Zealand.
- Milford Sound and Fiordland
- Wild rugged coastlines
- West Coast and Lake Matheson
- Volcanoes and thermal areas
- Wanaka Tree
- Temperate rain forests with fern trees and waterfalls
- First world comfort and gourmet food
- Wide open landscapes
NZ$ 9,900 /per person/double room sharing (~US$ 6,680)
NZ$ 2,100 /single room surplus (~US$ 1,420)
6 - 13 persons
Prices are from 2018 and might see some change.
Ask for itinerary!
- all accommodations in middle class motels, double room sharing
- transportation from Christchurch to Auckland
- all entry fees as mentioned in itinerary
- supported by Christian & Regula Heeb
- cost for visa fees, if applicable