Private Photo Tutoring
Imagine a beautiful desert landscape by the sea with amazing cactus forests accented by a background of unbelievable nightly star displays. Sound like a photographer’s dream? Accept this invitation to join Christian and Regula Heeb at their casita, Rancho South on the Baja California Peninsula and the dream can be yours!
Not only will you find great photographic shooting and learning opportunities, you will also have time to relax on the beach and enjoy the beautiful Sea of Cortez. This one-on-one tutoring will be tailored to your needs. Book by the hour, or daily.
Residing in El Sargento/La Ventana since 2004, renowned travel photographer Christian Heeb knows this area intimately.
Next available sessions December 2018 - January 2019. Inquire about availability!
3 day package:
US$ 1,350 all inclusive*
each additional day $ 390
bring a non photographer for $95/day
* package details on the right
US$ 129/ 2 hours / person
- Included in 3 day package:
- transport from/to Cabo San Lucas (SJD)
- 3 nights accommodation in private casita
- all meals and drinks [non alcoholic]
- sunrise & sunset sessions
- night photography sessions
- image review
- Photoshop post processing lessons
- time to relax, snorkel etc.
Accommodation in Christian and Regula’s en-suite casita, meals, drinks and transportation to and from the airport in Cabo San Lucas are included in the price!
- flight to Cabo San Lucas
- non photo related lessons
- alcoholic drinks
- Mexico entry permit