September 19-25, 2021
Crested Butte & Montrose
Colorado Photo Workshop
Join photographers David Cobb and Christian Heeb as we travel to some of the Colorado Rockies best-kept secret photo locations and experience Colorado's most beautiful fall foliage. Days get shorter and sunsets are early, nights get cooler and mist rises from streams, and the Rockies explode with color as the leaves turn yellow and red.
On this Photo Workshop we stay at two principal locations: three nights in Crested Butte and three nights in Montrose will serve as bases for our exploration of the surrounding natural wonders.
Transportation to and from Grand Junction, Colorado is included in the Workshop price. Please let us know if you prefer to drive on your own.
This Workshop can be combined consecutively with the following weeks Colorado & New Mexico photo tour from September 25-October 2, 2021
$ 2,690 / per person / shared double room
single room surplus $8006-10 persons
Course Level: Beginner to intermediate
If you book a shared double room and end in a single, additional cost may apply.
- 3 nights accommodation in Crested Butte
- 3 nights accommodation in Montrose
- transportation from and back to Grand Junction
- entry fees to Parks
- supported by Christian Heeb & David Cobb
Ask for self drive option
Pick-up from Grand Junction, CO
- Transportation/departure from Grand Junction Airport (GJT) is at noon on Sunday, September 19, 2021. Plan to arrive well before noon.
- Return to Grand Junction Airport is at noon on Saturday, September 25, 2021. Plan your flight to be after 1:30pm