Sept 25 - Oct 2, 2021
Colorado & New Mexico Photo Tour
Explore the scenic beauty of the aspen-studded San Juan's and the autumn splendor of northern New Mexico.
Join photographers David Cobb and Christian Heeb on this tour through the southwestern United States in September as fall approaches with shorter days, earlier sunsets, and cool nights with rising mist from local streams. You’ll travel from Grand Junction, Colorado to Albuquerque, New Mexico.
It can be combined consecutively with the previous weeks Fall Colors in Colorado Photo Workshop from September 19-25, 2021.
- Aspen forests and stunning mountain scenes
- Taos Pueblo and adobe architecture
- Georgia O'Keeffe Ghost Ranch
- Steam Trains and remote small towns
- Rio Grande River Gorge
- Desert landscapes with wide horizon
$ 2,990 / per person / shared double room
single room surplus $1,1006-10 persons
Course Level: Beginner to intermediate
If you book a shared double room and end in a single, additional cost may apply.
- 8 nights accommodation in middle class Motels
- transportation from Grand Junction to Albuquerque
- entry fees to Parks
- supported by Christian Heeb & David Cobb
Ask for self drive option
Pick-up and Departure
- Transportation/departure from Grand Junction Airport (GJT) is at noon on Saturday, September 25, 2021. Plan to arrive well before noon.
- Departure from Albuquerque Airport (ABQ) is about 1pm on Saturday, October 2, 2021. Plan your flight to be after 2:30pm