January 7-12, 2023
Winter Wonderland Banff
Imagine the Canadian national park, all dressed in white. Pristine mountainscapes with towering peaks, frozen waterfalls and icy lakes are waiting for your discovery. While the landscape is astoundingly beautiful year round, winter will let you experience the scenery in all its beauty and serenity like no other season.
Join professional photographers Kevin McNeal and Christian Heeb for a week long workshop in the heart of the Canadian Rockies. Both are veteran photographers who know the area intimately. Canadian born photographer Kevin McNeal is a member of Photo Cascadia and one of the US most renowned landscape photographers. Christian Heeb is a Bend, Oregon based travel photographer who has published several books on Canada. He has worked in 90 countries.
C$ 4,850 shared double room / per person ~US$ 3,850
C$5,850 single room ~ US$ 4,660
max 6 participants
intermediate to advanced
pick up and return to Calgary Airport Hotel. Details follow after booking
- 5 overnight stays in good middle class motel in Banff. Including Breakfast, if Covid-19 rules allow
- Transportation from Calgary Airport area to Banff, during workshop and back to Calgary Airport.
- Park entry fees
- Guided by Kevin McNeal & Christian Heeb
- Flight to Calgary, Alberta (YYC)
- Meals, besides breakfast
- Personal expenses
- Days will be spent exploring and photographing. We will adjust the program to use the weather to our advantage.
- Catch sunset and sunrise in the most photogenic locations available.
- Processing and image review sessions scheduled throughout the workshop.
Remember the winter weather will dictate our photography options.