Italy at it´s finest
14-21 May, 2017
Experience ~ Photograph ~ Enjoy Italy!
Join Christian & Regula Heeb on this amazing photographic journey to the heart of Tuscany. Growing up in Europe prior to settling in Oregon, USA, professional photographer Christian Heeb’s 20 + years of experience photographing this beautiful area will be available to all of those who embark on this unique adventure. Attendance will be limited, as we travel by comfortable van from Milan to the heart of Tuscany.
Highlights of the journey will include the following areas, which we will visit during times when the light will be optimal for capturing stunning photographs:
- Florence: One of the most beautiful cities in Italy and center of Italian Renaissance.
- San Gimignano: Famous walled medieval hill town in Tuscany, in the province of Siena.
- visit Siena: The capital of the province of Siena.
- near Pienza: A rare example of Renaissance town building.
- The Orcia Valley: where most of the stunning landscapes and iconic vistas are located.
Fully booked with waiting list.
US$ 2,760 / per person sharing double room
US$ 3,300 / single room
Exchange rate flactuation Euro to US$ might change cost slightly at time of booking
Participants: max 7 persons
In Price included:
- Overnight stay in double room/sharing including breakfast
- Transportation from Milan Malpensa Airport and back
- Travel in comfortable van
- Photography support and guided by Christian & Regula Heeb
- Flight to Milan Malpensa Airport
- Meals not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Health and travel insurance
If your choice is a double room but do not have a roommate you may experience the single room additional fee.
May 14: Afternoon departure from Milan Malpensa Airport and drive in our van to Florence. Overnight in a Palazzo in Florence.
May 15: Full day photography in Florence. Overnight Florence.
May 16: Drive to San Gimignano. Overnight in the center of this medival town.
May 17 – 21: Overnight near Pienza in the Orcia Valley in a Agroturismo Hotel. Each day exploring the surounding area, depending on the weather. One day we visit Siena.
May 21: After breakfast we drive together back to Milan Airport for early evening departure from Malpensa Airport.
The following topics are covered in this workshop:
- Basics of photography, aperture, time and focal length
- Creative Image light in landscape
- Use of polarizing filter
- Photographing portraits with natural light and flash support
- Street photography and photographing people
- Image review
Waiting list! Send email.
Before registering you must read our Terms & Conditions
Travel to Milan Malpensa Airport (MXP) for approx 3pm pickup on May 14, 2017
We meet you at the Airport and will also bring you back to Milan Malpensa Airport on May 21 at around 5pm.
Tuscany Photo Tour