Morocco & Tuscany
7-21 May, 2017
with Swiss born American Photographers Regula and Christian Heeb. Christian has traveled and photographed Morocco and Tuscany, Italy extensively for international clients and publishers. He is the author of the book Time for Morocco published by Bruckmann in Germany.
We combined two of our most popular European destinations to one guided two week European Photo Tour. Morocco & Tuscany. Get the best of both cultures in one tour and travel with us from our starting point in Milan, Italy.
- High Atlas Mountains with colorful Berber villages
- Stunning date palm oasis on the southern flank of the Atlas
- Ait Benhaddou ancient adobe walled city
- Ouzoud Waterfalls high falls running over steep cliffs
- Todra Gorge beautiful desert canyon
- Markets & Medina’s photogenic maze like markets
- Marrakesh the ultimate 1001 nights
- Florence: One of the most beautiful cities in Italy and center of Italian Renaissance.
- San Gimignano: Famous walled medieval hill town in Tuscany, in the province of Siena.
- Siena: The capital of the province of Siena.
- Pienza: A rare example of Renaissance town building.
- The Orcia Valley: where most of the stunning landscapes and iconic vistas are located.
US$ 5,970 per person, double room sharing
singel room surcharge US$ 1,230
Waiting List only!
May 6: Individual arrival at Milan Malpensa Airport. Overnight at Airport Hotel.
May 7: Short flight to Marrakech, Morocco. Start of the Morocco tour:
- Morocco Photo Tour 7-14 May, 2017
May 14: Flight back to Milan and drive in our van to the heart of Tuscany for our next photo tour:
- Tuscany Photo Tour 14-21 May, 2017
May 21: Drive back to Milan Malpensa Airport for your individual departure late afternoon on May 21.
- accommodation at Milan Airport Hotel upon arrival in Milan
- accommodation with half board on Morocco tour
- driver guide during the tour in Morocco
- accommodation with breakfast on Tuscany tour
- travel in our van on Tuscany tour
- entry fees
- photographic and logistical support by Professional Photographer Christian Heeb
- flight to Milan
- flight Milan – Morocco – Milan
- meals and drinks not mentioned
- health and travel cancellation insurance
Flight from Milan to Marrakesh and back can be booked on reliable low cost airline EasyJet. Approx cost $200 per person. We can help with booking.
Before registering you must read our Terms & Conditions
European Photo Tour